Aktuelle Zeit: Do 25. Apr 2024, 00:06

FKK-Freunde.info

Das deutsche FKK-Forum

Neu hier...

Hier haben neu registrierte User die Möglichkeit etwas über sich zu schreiben, um sich sich der Forengemeinschaft vorzustellen

Neu hier...

Beitrag von omer12022 » Mi 8. Feb 2017, 17:27

Neu hier
Hi Ich lebe nicht in Deutschland.
Werde im Sommer Köln besuchen - probieren wollen ... alle Empfehlungen werden geschätzt
Ich schrieb auf Englisch und übersetzte mit Google

Re: Neu hier...

Beitrag von Eisbär » Fr 10. Feb 2017, 03:27

Hi Omer and welcome!
Unfortunately I'm not from the Cologne area, so I can't be very helpfull regarding naturist places.
Probably some english speakers from there will be able to help here.
It's a pitty you have to use Google, as much of what's being said is getting lost in translation.
Just out of curiousity... where are You from?
What's your Experience with naturism?

So long,
Thorsten

Beitrag von omer12022 » Fr 10. Feb 2017, 09:02

Thanks for reply...
I'm from me mediterranean region.
Well i dont have any Experience at all...i think my Germany visit will be good starting point for this.

Beitrag von Sachsenrheini » Mo 13. Feb 2017, 13:36

Hi Omer,

welcome in the forum. I am not aware of that many nude bathing possibilities in/near Cologne. But let me give you a brief list:
You may have a short look at iswimnu.de, where possibilities around Cologne are listed.
Realy close to the city center are below the Severin bridge and more north on the left side of the Rhine, very north of the city close to the harbour area. All these locations are quite frequently used by the gay community, I did not appreciated it.
At Dellbrücker Heide I almost never saw somebody nude, it's not worth a try.
Von Diergard See, Leverkusen is a very good spot, not that small und quite mixed community.
In Köln-Porz/Gremberghoven there are two lakes realy close by the autobahn. There are not so many nudists there and it is not such a safe spot due to the very steep hills close to the lake. However, spots for nude bathing are at the very most northern corner point of one lake (has nevertheless been to accessed from the very south east path in the end) and at one tiny spot aproximately at the middle of the southern lakeside of the southern lake.
There are only very view people at the Bleibtreusee, the more you move clockwise around the lake, the more gayish is the community.
Maybe the most frequent used spot is the Zieselsmaar, the area of a nude club. It takes an entrance fee and well, they have some strange "behaviour rules". There was already a big discussion about that in this forum. Usually I got used to simple nude swimming at a certain lake, but due to the lack of good possibilities, it might be worth to spend some money and give this "nude club" a try.
If you go to Düsseldorf, the Unterbacher See is also a good spot. Its an official bath (entrence, but all facilities) with a huge nude section.

Have a nice time in Cologne,
Sachsenrheini

Beitrag von omer12022 » Mo 13. Feb 2017, 13:49

Great thanks for the info

Zurück zu Unsere neuen Mitglieder